I am a Photographer from London Ontario. Commercial, Branding, Lifestyle, Product, Food, Architecture, Fashion, e-commerce, video, Events and personal Artworks. I fell in love with Art then I fell in love with Photography. I also developed this obsession with coffee! So if Aristotle said; “We are what we repeatedly do.” Then I can never quit drinking coffee or putting my camera down! I am absolutely a morning person but, on most Sunday’s, I may start off a bit slower reading in bed for an hour. I like coming up with creative ideas for product, portraits and food Photography while listening to music or a podcast.
In today’s online market conveying a compelling story is important in order to drive customers to your service or product. Creating a personal connection with you is important to me. Luckily, this can be done with captivating imagery and video. For over 25 years, I’m confident that I can help you create your compelling story.
- I speak English and French
- Favourite quote is “Talk to me Goose”. from the Top Gun Movie
- Grew up listening to a variety of music and a great deal of Jazz. Ramsey Lewis Funky Serenity double album you must listen to it! Mix of 70’s Jazz, Funk and Blues just amazing.
- I love to cook and I love food – but I developed a GF intolerance a number of years ago. Hasn’t stopped me from enjoying either!
- Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane is my greatest fear
- Richard Avedon, Irving Penn and Saul Leiter have inspired me most of my career and many others!
You can call me at 519-495-7280 or use the link below to send me an email.